The new Lava XOLO X900 is the a large 4-inch touchscreen display smartphone powered by the 1.6GHz IntelMedfield processor and a 400MHz graphics processor for enhanced gaming experience . It is the first such smartphone in India which is powered by the latest Intel Atom Z2460 processor .
It is an Android smartphone (upgradeable to Android ICS) featuring high speed 3G connectivity with up to 21 Mbps download speed . It also sports WiFi , GPS , and NFC connectivity features .
Lava XOLO X900 features/specifications – Lava Intel smartphone :
- Operating System : Android v2.3 OS , upgrade-able to v4.0 (ICS)
- Processor : 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor , Intel Hyper threading technology
- Graphics : 400MHz Graphics Clock with dual channel memory , 3D Gaming experience
- Memory : 1GB RAM
- 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display , 1024×600 pixels resolution , Corning Gorilla Glass
- Sensors : Accelerometer , Gyroscope , Magnetometer , Ambient light sensor , Proximity sensor
- Camera :
- Rear : 8MP with flash , Full HD video recording ,Optimized for low light conditions , fast shooting Burst Mode – 10 photos in a second , LED flash ,Auto focus
- Front 1.3MP , Video calling
- Talk time : up to 15.5 hours (2G) , up to 7.8 hours (3G)
- Music playback time : up to 43.9 hours
- Video playback time : up to 6 hours
- Standby time : up to 14 days
Lava XOLO X900 Price in India : The new Lava X900 Price in India is Rs.22,000 . It is now available in India .